Oaks Primary Academy is a learning place where we want everyone to succeed and thrive.
The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games gave us a once in a lifetime opportunity to inspire the nation to enjoy sport and develop healthy life styles. The Government is determined to secure a significant and lasting legacy from the Games and introduced new funding arrangements for schools from September 2013 to improve the quality of sport and PE for all children in primary schools.
Oaks Primary Academy 2018 – 2019 allocation was £17,880.
If you would like to view the breakdown of the Sports Premium expenditure, then please click on the relevant links below:
- Oaks-Primary-Academy-Sports Premium Grant 2019 – 2020 Expenditure
- Sports Premium Grant 2018 – 2019 Expenditure RAG rated
We are using this to enhance the quality and breadth of our PE provision for Oaks children by:
- Employing our own specialist PE coach to improve the quality of PE teaching and learning.
- Increasing participation in school sport by running additional after school PE clubs.
- Providing opportunities for more children to participate in sporting tournaments and fixtures.
- Organising healthy schools week in the summer term.
We are confident that many pupils will benefit as a result of this enhanced funding.