Oaks Primary Academy provides a daily Breakfast Club.
- 7:30am to 8:40am Monday to Friday.
- You MUST be in school for the start of Club and no later than 7:50.
- There is a cost of £1.50 per day and this MUST be paid for at the time of booking. You are not able to create a negative balance.
- There is a strict 24 hour cut off for any booking (for example – you cannot book for a Monday over the weekend. This must be booked on the Friday at the latest).
- If you turn up without a booking, you will be turned away as we buy and prepare food for the number of children booked in the day prior.
- We plan on opening up the booking to enable a long term reservation but should this create a negative balance, it will be removed and any booking cancelled.
- There will also be a 24 hour notice period required for cancellations.
The club includes a healthy breakfast for all pupils who attend, and the food is available via self-service in order to help encourage independence for the children. There are many different daily variations of food available at Breakfast Club, ranging from toast, cereal, fresh fruit, fruit juice and yoghurts. There is a selection of hot food on offer, including crumpets, beans/spaghetti, cheese and ham toasties, eggy bread and pancakes available on certain days.
If you have any questions regarding Breakfast Club then please come into the school office or speak to Mrs Cooper or Miss Lawrence.