Dear Parents and Carers,
In our regular review of bubbles and entry/exit procedures, we have considered the changes in the National situation regarding COVID-19 and the need to maintain education. Should we have a confirmed case, we need to ensure we can adapt to this to continue to offer a full curriculum to all pupils. As such, we are taking advantage of the two week break from Saturday, 17th October to Sunday, 1st November to make changes to the bubbles and entry and exit arrangements.
From Monday, 2nd November 2020 the following will be applied to bubbles.
|Bubble 1||Nursery and Reception|
|Bubble 2||Years 1 and 2|
|Bubble 3||Years 3 and 4|
|Bubble 4||Year 5 and 6|
Overall, this will not involve much change for the children. The main differences are likely to be noticed outside.
Entry and Exit Arrangements
With the Winter weather on it’s way, we want to avoid children and parents having to wait around in the wet and the cold.
From Monday, 2nd November 2020 the following changes to entry and exit arrangements will be applied:
- FAMILIES will enter and exit together from the back vehicle gate
- You will be sent a text message with your family number and colour together with your entry and exit times. Please LINE UP in NUMERICAL ORDER ON THE PATH with number 1 starting by the rear vehicle gate and following numbers lining up BEHIND heading towards Mangravet Avenue (where the shops are).
- Staff will be monitoring the gates so everyone is called in when ready.
- All siblings should come in together regardless of their year group.
Please DO NOT arrive OR start queuing before your designated time
- EVERYONE ELSE will come in with their class from the front main gate. Please line up along the school perimeter fence with the first child near the main gate and everyone else lining up behind heading back towards Sutton Staff will be monitoring the gates so everyone is called in when ready.
- You will be sent a text with your entry and exit times and which gate you should use.
Please DO NOT arrive OR start queuing before your designated time and park safely.
Please ensure you and your children social distance as per government guidelines.
Every review is done in consultation with the Trust and, more recently, with the Local Authority and Police.
Thank you all for your continuing support.